Tandoori Chicken is a very delicious Roasted Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices. It gets its name as it is traditionally cooked in a tandoor oven. But this recipe just has the best tip to get the similar tandoor effect and taste in the chicken. A very easy recipe to cook and enjoy at home.Try it as an appetiser or as a mains. It will be just great either way.
Please do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more such recipes and enable the bell icon for all the notifications of new uploads.
Ingredients: serves 2-3
1. Chicken pieces- 4 big pieces
2. Onion- 1/2
3. Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
4. Curd/ Plain yogurt- 2-3 tbsp
5. Lemon juice- 1 tsp
6. Kashmiri chilli powder- 2 tbsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil- little
9. Butter- 2 tsp
10. Small piece of coconut shell/ charcoal
Please watch video for the method.