Badusha is a very popular Indian sweet which is very tasty and delicious. Usually it is made during festive seasons especially during Diwali. For the upcoming Diwali festival, I highly recommend you try this out and win hearts.
It is a deep fried dumpling which is sugar coated. It is simple and easy to make. You will get the perfect Badusha if certain key points in the video are followed. Trust me even if you try for the first time, this will be a winner. This recipe will give you perfect layered and also soft and juicy Badushaas which will be hard to stop with just one.
Enjoy the recipe!
Also don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more such videos updates every week with new ones.
For the dough:
1. Maida or Palin flour- 1 cup
2. Ghee – 80 ml
3. Water (cold) – 80 ml
4. Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
5. Salt- 1/2 tsp
For the Sugar syrup:
1. Sugar- 2 cups
2. Water – 1 cup
3. Cardamom pods broken- 4
4. Orange colour or kesari colour- few drops mixed in little water
5. Lemon juice – few drops
1. Add lemon juice to sugar syrup to avoid sugar crystallisation.
2. Add cold water to the flour.
3. Rest the dough as mentioned
4. While deep frying, make sure oil is only at low to medium heat. Not medium or high. This will allow even cooking.
Please watch video for recipe.