When the weather decides to be wet and rainy, the plate can still be full of colours.
Enjoy this simple yet delicious morning breakfast and say hello to the world.
Things you need:
- Bread wholemeal – 2 slices
- Egg – 1
- Spinach- few leaves
- Mango – 1/2 side
- Salt and pepper as required
- Butter- little for toasting
- Sprouts and pomegranate for garnishing-Optional
- Toast the bread with little butter and keep it aside.
- For the egg:
- Pour a beaten egg with little salt and pepper in a pan drizzled with oil.
- Add the spinach leaves over it and roll it over.
- Allow to cook through for a minute and remove.
- Cut the mango and slit it with a knife to small cubes
- Serve all in a plate and enjoy. Optionally garnish with some pomegranate and sprouts.