A great tasting and healthy breakfast idea. The best part of making homemade granola is that you can control and choose what needs to be added in the granola. And it is also so simple and easy to put together when you have the ingredients. The measure of the dried fruits and seeds need not be accurate and is only an approximation.
The cooled granola can also be stored in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoy the recipe!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel to see more such recipes.
Ingredients (Serves 3-4)
1. Rolled Oats( not instant) – 2 cups
2. Mixed dry fruits like dates, apricots ~1/4 cup
3. Mixed seeds of choice- sunflower seeds etc – 1/4 cup
4. Mixed nuts of choice- almonds, walnuts etc – 1/4 cup
5. Honey( used manuka)- 1 tbsp
6. Vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp
7. Salt- a pinch
8. Coconut oil( used organic virgin coconut oil) – 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 150° C.
- Mix all the ingredients listed in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on to a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Tasty and delicious granola is ready.
- Serve it with yogurt and fruits of your choice.
Please find below the video recipe: